Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Isn't this awesome! A car big enough for our whole family. It is so fun driving around together. There aren't near as many fights going on because the have to work to get at each other.
Even with all this room it still feels like we FILL this van. Now we don't have to duck when a policeman drives by. I am now trying to convince the kids that policemen are GOOD, they won't take little kids away. Oh well!!! David took the van yesterday and got the windows tinted for me. Isn't that sweet?

5 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

YAY! I love your new van, and your blog! You are truly techno-savvy. Keep it up!

blaine and michelle said...

cute, I love the bit about the police being the good guys. Our poor kids are probably so confused by the mixed messages that we send them.
ps. still no word from the Music producer

Kristin D. said...

Love the van. And I love the fact that is news even more. How is that new little girl doing? What is her story.

Taffers Dawn said...

YEAH!! I bet you are totally loving it! I'm excited for you!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I was so excited to look up your blog and see a new post! And- to be able to see the new van. I am so excited for you. That will make getting around so much more easy- and as the mom of 7, you need something easy! And, yes! David was sweet for tinting the windows!