Sunday, October 21, 2007




It didn't add the pictures so I am going to try again! Here goes!!!! The first picture has Catherine(our birth mom), two of her kids(Talon & Chantel), and the social worker Pam. The next picture is Catherine with her youngest, Trinity. The last picture is Talon and Chantel again. I think her children are beautiful. they were very well behaved as well. I liked her a lot and we had a good time. Our kids are so excited for Sahara. They thought I was bringing Her home from that trip and were so disappointed when I showed up without her.

3 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

exciting, and by the way, i could see the pictures. the kids look adorable

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

We are so excited for you. The kids are beautiful! I am so glad that things went well, and we are excited for little Sahara.

Kristin D. said...

This is Kristin by the way. I am glad that one of your sisters-in-law had the link to your blog so I could hear this latest bit of news. Congratulations. She is beautiful.