Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Seeing Spots!!!!


We have had a very eventful 6 weeks. Joshua came down the chicken pox and passed it on to Micheal, then Gracie, then Tyler, then Sahara. Luckily the Twins had it in Kazakhstan while I was there adopting them. No one seemed to get it at exacltly the same time, so it has been a long drawn out process. Every case seemed to get worse too. Thankfully there aren't anymore coming down with it. Any way here are some pictures of our poor unfortunate children.

Aren't they pitiful? And believe me I don't look any better having gone

through this with all of them.

5 comments:

Kristin D. said...

Great to hear from you again. I didn't know you hadn't had the chicken pox yet. Your poor kids.

blaine and michelle said...

That is so sad! But I am really glad to see you're blogging again!! Love you!

Taffers Dawn said...

Oh how sad!! That must've been so super hard!! Good to see you blogging again. I've missed you!

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh, AnnieLaurie. That is so sad for you all. Please let me know if/when I can help. Love you!