Tuesday, March 18, 2008


It is time!!!

The world must be told. Everyone will see the drive and determination of the oh so talented and impressive Richardson Family. This legacy has been passed on through the years and will be continually passed on through generations of time.
'The Art of Self Defense' as taught by Brian Richardson.

All who wish to join themselves to this family must first pass a rigorous training program. As is evident Lyndsey passed with FLYING colors. A+++++

Concentration is a key point on our journey to excellence.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Maintain perfect harmony.

Balance,balance,balance.

Stance is everything.

Some of us don't take this as seriously as they should. But we do overlook this as they are still young. Hopefully the serious nature of our calling will be impressed upon them.

They are taught while yet in their youth.

They know the consequences of failing are severe.

Be afraid, very afraid!

Some of our trainees need to be taught that the object is to DEFEND our family,not ATTACK our family.

Smiling is soooo overrated.

As with anything in life when taught so many wonderful techniques it can sometimes turn into a free-for-all.

We do try to keep the casualties at a minimum.

In closing, know that we are out there and the world will be safer place to live because of our continued effort at defending the world!!!!!

I couldn't resist! We had sooo much fun taking these pictures to mock Dad. It was one of the funnest(is that really a word?) things I have ever done. I don't know when I have laughed so hard. Everyone was such a good sport and got totally into it, as you can see. Enjoy!!!!

6 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! They made me laugh so much! I think I'm going to steal some of them and put them on our blog so they can be in our family book this year!! Thanks for sharing, they're HILARIOUS!!!!! I love you so much!

blaine and michelle said...

What an amazing post. I loved every moment spent looking at it.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I had totally forgotten about these! (How embarrassing :) ) Your description was fabulous, I am going to (as Michelle said) have to steal some of the pictures (and commentary) for our blog/family book. Look at you- you take the most amazing/worthwhile post award- hands down!

Kathi said...

YEAH FOR SAFETY!!! I sleep better at night now that i know you are all out there!

Kristin D. said...

I was trying to deside which one was my favorite and just couldn't. I have to admit the first one of Lyndsey and then the one of Clarissa may be my favorites.

Higgins said...

You are training quite an army here!

From the mysterious Higgins!!!